Libby Langdon for Liebherr (DIFFA Dining by Design 2012)
Table Setting Design Ingredients for casual, yet refined al fresco dining atmosphere:
- Furniture: Weathered, patina-finish dining table. Comfortable, contemporary wing chairs for end of table. Fully cushioned dining chairs dressed in exotic ikat upholstery. Tuscan wine bottle inspired chandelier tiered to a charming, aged wood slab. Wall water feature of hammered copper with water cascading gently across river rocks. Crisp white linen drapes flowing from custom crafted wood garden trellis and arbor.
- Dinnerware: Antiqued silver and white dinner plates and chargers. Traditional silver flatware. Crisp white and silver table napkins with tailored embroidery.
- Color Palette: Silver, blue, white, golden caramel, gray-blue, black, browns, and greens.
- Patterns: Ikat, tailored stitching, wood grain, classical squares, lines and paisley.
- Finishes: Patina,hammered metal, roughened wood, tarnished chains and smooth porcelain.