Arabesque Enchantment Table Decorations
Tessa Moore for Velvet Antler Table Setting (DIFFA Dining by Design 2011).
Table Setting Design Ingredients for an enchanting evening of high drama and color:
- Furniture: Square dining table dramatically dressed in rich sari textiles. Exotic cushions embellished with metallics and crystal beading dress up simple dining chairs.
- Dinnerware: Beaded edge dinner plates stamped with intricate floral detail. Formal crystal stemware with dramatic burgundy coloring.
- Color Palette: Deep jewel tones: red, burgundy and blue, gold, brass, orange and green accents.
- Patterns: Arabesque design motifs.
- Finishes: A visually balanced mix of patina infused metallic surfaces and rich, satiny textiles.
The Decorating Diva is a luxury home design magazine and lifestyle journal dedicated to the concept of living a stylish and comfortably elegant life at home – joyfully surrounded by the beautiful things you love. Join, Carmen, The Decorating Diva’s founder, as she blogs about sophisticated, smart, stylish and beautiful decor for your home and shares her decorating and style advice with you. Follow her and several of our wonderful contributors on inspirational design trips as they explore enchanted lands both far and near – returning with a delightful treasure trove of design finds for your home.