Colors 2008 – The Pantone Color Guide
Pantone Inc., Executive Director, Leatrice Eiseman, debuted the Pantone Color 2008, a palette of eight inspiring color collections, for furniture and home accessories during the recent Las Vegas Home Show.
- ReCollections - tapestry blues and muted blue greens, elegant champagne and warm peachy tones;
- High Profile - pristine white, ebony black, rich browns or silvery grays accented by fuchsia, royal purple, glimmering gold and silver;
- Agrestic – bruschetta browns, tender greens or warming golden yellows with an unexpected accent of a vibrant pink;
- Wellspring -- blues and aquas highlighted effervescent undersea green, violet and indigo;
- Nuances — combinations such as rose paired with earthy browns, or reddish plums highlighted with a green-tinged bronze tone.
- Ethnic Chic – deep purple paired with misted yellow and stone grays, while burnt orange is juxtaposed against vibrant blue and brunette browns;
- Chinoiserie — quiet violet with muted lime, cameo pink and hushed greens with a traditional touch of an antiqued Chinese red;
- Savories — decadent chocolate and daiquiri green, with dollops of appetizing brights;