Fashion Institute of Technology design team mentored by Preston Bailey (DIFFA Dining by Design 2011).
Table Setting Design Ingredients for magical forest dining theme befitting a stylish wood nymph:
- Furniture: Charming chopped wood logs. Draped round table. Cascade of votive hanging vases for mystical lighting.
- Dinnerware: Organic wood plates. Forestry organic centerpiece replete with lush moss and forest mushrooms.
- Color Palette: Warm golden neutrals, mossy greens, browns and touches of dark brown.
- Patterns: Mermaid inspired, shells, and coral.
- Finishes: Smoothed yet organic.