80s’ Inspired Neon Shock & Awe Table Setting
Jesgordon Properfun Table Setting (DIFFA Dining by Design 2011)
Table Setting Design Ingredients for shocking and bold tablescape:
- Furniture: Warm wood table for neutral backdrop. White sleek and modern dining chairs. Futuristic, bee-hive inspired white bookshelves. Gauzy light pendant.
- Dinnerware: Translucent glass or plastic trays with fluorescent trim or battery powered LED track light. Plain white dishes, crystal clear stemware, and white table linens.
- Color Palette: Fluorescent green, neon pink, atomic yellow, pastels, and pure whites.
- Patterns: Simple geometric shapes: circles, spheres, polygons, and rectangles.
- Finishes: Smooth, restrained shine.
The Decorating Diva is a luxury home design magazine and lifestyle journal dedicated to the concept of living a stylish and comfortably elegant life at home – joyfully surrounded by the beautiful things you love. Join, Carmen, The Decorating Diva’s founder, as she blogs about sophisticated, smart, stylish and beautiful decor for your home and shares her decorating and style advice with you. Follow her and several of our wonderful contributors on inspirational design trips as they explore enchanted lands both far and near – returning with a delightful treasure trove of design finds for your home.