1. This exotic tea serving set, with an intricately embossed silver tray, teapot and a set of three deep amethyst colored tea glasses wrapped in delicate silver trim, was one of several Middle Eastern treasures at Wunderly.
2. Beautiful nearly translucent vase with detailed gold embellishments and pretty cameo in center found at Del Ray and Associates.
3. The back of this chair at Sandy Luther Antiques & Architecturals caught my eye, and I loved that the chair was re-upholstered in an updated, yet classical animal print upholstery.
4. Vintage white table lamp decorated with golden stalks of wheat, and gold-rimmed stemware with graceful gilded ribbons circling the glass permeated classic 70s’ glamour – found at Luisana Designs.
5. One-of-a-kind hall console dressed elegantly in a sophisticated grey-blue crushed velvet fabric and finished with ornate golden trim over its artistically scalloped apron – spotted at Nancy Price Home.
6. Stylish vintage crystal and brass barware at Patricia F. Allen.
7. A lovely surprise at the Antique & Design Center was discovering divine vintage fashion and jewelry exhibitors and their gorgeous wares. I was very excited to see these vintage suitcases at Acanthus Studios – so classy, and timelessly elegant.8. Handcrafted luxury decorative pillows in decadent textiles from sensuous silks to voluptuous velvets spotted at Leonard Designer Pillows.
9. Wooden folding chairs in a rustic style with a slight industrial edge – spotted at 20th Century by HKFA.
10. Antique and vintage architectural salvage doors – yes, I have a slight design obsession with doors as my Pinterest board, “Doors to My Heart | Architectural Elements” will attest. These magnificently aged doors brimming with character are from Sleepy Hallow Antiques.
11. Vivacious vintage vibes resonate in this furniture and décor vignette by Deloach Designs. Love those white shag decorative pillows, and the cube-shaped, mirrored cocktail table.
12. Lola & Bess’ exquisitely elegant booth showcased a well-curated mix of antiques and vintage furniture, decor and art. Two of my favorite pieces were the lovely side chair and that extraordinary bench.
13. Unique white upholstered dining chairs with brass nail head trim and brass pull have a style-infused commanding presence – found at the Pink Door.
14. Art Deco scalloped soft peach glass pendant from Elizabeth Anne Home.
15. Chinoiserie chic is always in style and these pretty discovers at Regency Antiques would make a lovely addition to an eclectic décor ranging from Hollywood Regency to even a modern interpretation of French Colonial.
Resources: The Antique and Design Center.
Disclosure: All opinions expressed in this post are all my own. The Antique and Design Center at High Point Market is a sponsor of The Decorating Diva, LLC.