Zenful Patterns Table Setting
Kravet Tablescape (DIFFA Dining by Design 2011).
Table Setting Design Ingredients for a delightful and colorful zen-like dining theme:
- Furniture: Custom designed curvy bench dressed in exquisite Kravet Couture upholstery (you can substitute your favorite fabric). Custom designed dining table – great project table idea for the DIY-er in your family or circle of friends.
- Dinnerware: Delicately ornate dinnerware. Crisp linens breaking through the table – as textile buds. Table legs extending beyond the tabletop to become uniquely interesting vases brimming with deep pink and pure white orchids.
- Color Palette: Chartreuse, berry-tones, purpled-browns, garnet and neutrals.
- Patterns: Colorful stripes, elegant geometric shapes and circles of varying diameters.
- Finishes: Matte, velvety, and subtle sheen.
The Decorating Diva is a luxury home design magazine and lifestyle journal dedicated to the concept of living a stylish and comfortably elegant life at home – joyfully surrounded by the beautiful things you love. Join, Carmen, The Decorating Diva’s founder, as she blogs about sophisticated, smart, stylish and beautiful decor for your home and shares her decorating and style advice with you. Follow her and several of our wonderful contributors on inspirational design trips as they explore enchanted lands both far and near – returning with a delightful treasure trove of design finds for your home.